At the Flagstaff Festival of Science, we’re nothing without you, our community! We’re always looking for new ways to invite and gather your feedback on our programs, events, and overall impact—so we were excited to receive 250 responses to our 2022 survey!
Overall, feedback on the 2022 Festival was positive:
- 93% of survey respondents said they learned something new
- 86% of respondents felt inspired
- 91% of respondents found presenters to be engaging and knowledgeable
- 95% of respondents will attend and support the Festival in 2023!
We’re Working on It!
We also heard your recommendations for improving the Festival by broadening its appeal and by making it easier to attend events.
Here are some of the things we’re planning to do as a result of your feedback:
- Reach out to more diverse communities (to include people of all ages and all ethnicities) through more targeted advertising
- Actively recruit more BIPOC presenters (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) so our community will see more people like themselves in STEAM
- Reduce the number of events that require reservations
We’re so grateful to our community, our donors, and our sponsors for your ongoing support of the Flagstaff Festival of Science, the 10 Best Days of the Year!